Right by your side...

PierredW replied the topic: Right by your side...

• PierredW

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Julia Thring

What is the Baobab Beach Camp site in Vilanculos like? We are driving to Moz in a group via Kruger/Pafuri gate in December and want a clean, safe camp site on the beach. Do you have any better suggestions?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">We are going in August. From what I heard is that Blue Waterbay, 7km south of Vilankulous is the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PierredW replied the topic: Right by your side...

• PierredW

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Julia Thring

What is the Baobab Beach Camp site in Vilanculos like? We are driving to Moz in a group via Kruger/Pafuri gate in December and want a clean, safe camp site on the beach. Do you have any better suggestions?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">We are going in August. From what I heard is that Blue Waterbay, 7km south of Vilankulous is the best.

mozman replied the topic: Right by your side...

Hi Julia

Boabab Beach OK for backpackers and budget travellers but certainly not a campsite I would recommend for a group of overlanders.

If you have to camp then yes Blue Water Beach a better option, or otherwise for budget accomm in Vilankulos go to www.smugglers.co.za

Mike

Julia Thring replied the topic: Right by your side...

• Julia Thring

Thanks for that - by the sounds of things its a better option for us. Please advise an email / phone number / how we can go about booking the campsite. Look forward to hearing what you thought of it when you get back. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by PierredW

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

mozman replied the topic: Right by your side...

For Blue Water Beach you can try:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If no response let me know and I will see what I can do.

Mike

Julia Thring replied the topic: Right by your side...

• Julia Thring

Thanks Mike. I have tried to email but get an 'undeliverable' message. Any other ideas? JT<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mozman

For Blue Water Beach you can try:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If no response let me know and I will see what I can do.

Mike
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Scroll to top