New Projects in Bilene

cocuana0 created the topic: New Projects in Bilene

• cocuana0
  • cocuana0's Avatar Topic Author

Tony, note that I have edited your topic and contacted the estate agent involved.

I have just returned from a 30 day visit to Bilene where there presently 38 new lodges and camp sites under construction. The largest situated between Complexo Palmeiras and Complexo Aquarius comprising of camp sites, chalets, marina and boat club/restaurant.

...REST DELETED AS IT WAS A BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT... Please contact mozguide via email if you wish to advertise on this site. Mike

Regards Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

mozman replied the topic: New Projects in Bilene

OK, think Dave will nuke this one for advertising, but interesting and useful anyway.

Mike

cocuana0 replied the topic: New Projects in Bilene

• cocuana0

<i>Originally posted by mozman</i>
<br />OK, think Dave will nuke this one for advertising, but interesting and useful anyway.

Mike
/My appologies, I had no intention of advertising as I have no financial interest in any of the projects underway. I merely wished to inform the members of the growth of Bilene. Tony quote]

I looked up the website and found yet another tacky attempt to get the punters to 'claim your own piece of Mozambique'. Somewhat disengenuous in the light of the fact that all land is owned by the state in Moz. Granted this is pointed out elsewhere on the site, but man isn't it time for developers and estate agents to reinvent themselves.

Mike

cocuana0 replied the topic: New Projects in Bilene

• cocuana0

I agreed with you wholeheartedly,
Regards Tony

So Bilene is set to become the Moz equivalent of SA's Ballito Bay. Anything else you noticed in Bilene? Like where to eat, sleep, play etc?

Mike

Scroll to top