Pensao Gurue back on track!

Pensao Gurue created the topic: Pensao Gurue back on track!

• Pensao Gurue
  • Pensao Gurue's Avatar Topic Author

Hi Mike and Friends of Gurue,

I'm back in Zambezia after several years working around continents helping people in Emergencies and Development Projects.

Until end of 2002 I was running the than well known Pensao Gurue in Zambezia Province. After I left a local accommodation lease brought down the place.

Starting May 2010 I hired a experienced Austrian couple trained in various Hotels in Europe to refurbish and run the Pensao.

Again we welcome Backpackers for Camping, Overlander's and 4x4 Adventurers to stay in our secure Carpark and all other Guests.

I'm available for any question!

Welcome to Gurue

Peter Pichler

mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
mobile: +258843058393

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

mozman replied the topic: Pensao Gurue back on track!

Hi Peter

interesting news. I know that there were mixed reports (some good, some bad) about Pensao Gurue when you were still there and I certainly hope to be able to see progress in person sometime this year. Do you have a website?

Mike

Pensao Gurue replied the topic: Pensao Gurue back on track!

• Pensao Gurue

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mozman

Hi Peter

interesting news. I know that there were mixed reports (some good, some bad) about Pensao Gurue when you were still there and I certainly hope to be able to see progress in person sometime this year. Do you have a website?

Mike
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

• Pensao Gurue

Originally posted by Pensao Gurue

I'm back in Zambezia after several years working around continents helping people in Emergencies and Development Projects.

Until end of 2002 I was running the than well known Pensao Gurue in Zambezia Province. After I left a local accommodation lease brought down the place.

Starting May 2010 I hired a experienced Austrian couple trained in various Hotels in Europe to refurbish and run the Pensao.

Again we welcome Backpackers for Camping, Overlander's and 4x4 Adventurers to stay in our secure Carpark and all other Guests.

I'm available for any question!

Welcome to Gurue

Peter Pichler

mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
mobile: +258843058393

Thanks Mike, yes we will soon be on the net with our site!

• Pensao Gurue

please watch out our development on facebook

www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pensao-Gurue/130139040359998

welcome to Gurue and the Namuli Mountains,

Best

Peter

mozman replied the topic: Pensao Gurue back on track!

Hi Peter

thanks for the great news. I do not use facebook so will be watching for your website.

Great area, Gurue!

Mike

Scroll to top