Buying land / property.

Brucet replied the topic: Buying land / property.

• Brucet

There is also the route that you could look at an established, resort that is up for sale. (i know of one in Vilanculos that has been running since 97 and in my biased opinion the best in Vilanculos)The owner is selling because of health reasons (heart) and he wants to see his family more. It has a very well established client base also.

This is one of the few resorts that actually own the land that they are on. Most resorts, and "property owners" have 99 year leases on the land and own everything on the land (the trees,grass etc).
So If you would like to contact me off list I will be glad to give you the contact details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

mozman replied the topic: Buying land / property.

Good point Bruce.

Moz has now reached the period where I anticipate quite a few places will be up for sale, for various reasons. One I know of is Zombi Cucumber backpackers in Vilankulo.

Mike

Brucet replied the topic: Buying land / property.

• Brucet

No. Im talking about Bluewaters.

mozman replied the topic: Buying land / property.

Very nice place too.

Mike

Marla Smith replied the topic: Buying land / property.

• Marla Smith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jim</i>
<br />Hi Mike

I'm a UK citizen and earn a crust up here through property development and investment.

I'm heading down to Moz later this year as part of a driving holiday. We will spend the bulk of our time in the north of the country.

Whilst in Mozambique, I was thinking of looking at investment opportunities in the region, but I'm unsure how to go about it. Am I being naive in thinking there will be the equivilent of estate agents in northern Moz? If so how does one go about sourcing potential investments?

I've done a bit of research on the internet, and so far have come across one or two SA agents with a couple of properties and a very nice Island on privateislandsonline.com (waaay out of my budget) but little else. I checked imensis.co.mz and found nothing, and also the moz investment link on your site.

So..any advice, links or thoughts are most welcome. Although our trip thorough Moz will be brief if there are any interesting opportunities I will return for a better look.

Cheers
Jim

(might post something similar on LPTT)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Marla Smith replied the topic: Buying land / property.

• Marla Smith

Hi Mike,

There is a new professional estate agency opened which have a Swiss expatriate lawyer with 10 years commercial and land law experience in Mozambique as one of the owners. Go to their website at www.mozproperty.com

Apparently they also have a number of other opportunities not posted on the website. Very competent guys and well worth dealing with if you are interested in investing in Mozambique

Regards

Marla

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jim</i>
<br />Hi Mike

I'm a UK citizen and earn a crust up here through property development and investment.

I'm heading down to Moz later this year as part of a driving holiday. We will spend the bulk of our time in the north of the country.

Whilst in Mozambique, I was thinking of looking at investment opportunities in the region, but I'm unsure how to go about it. Am I being naive in thinking there will be the equivilent of estate agents in northern Moz? If so how does one go about sourcing potential investments?

I've done a bit of research on the internet, and so far have come across one or two SA agents with a couple of properties and a very nice Island on privateislandsonline.com (waaay out of my budget) but little else. I checked imensis.co.mz and found nothing, and also the moz investment link on your site.

So..any advice, links or thoughts are most welcome. Although our trip thorough Moz will be brief if there are any interesting opportunities I will return for a better look.

Cheers
Jim

(might post something similar on LPTT)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Scroll to top